Spend your next holiday at Hills Farm Stables. Stay in a delightful, traditional farm cottage nestled in a quiet valley near Laugharne in South West Wales, UK. Ride out daily along charming lanes, tracks, forest and fields or along the sands of Pendine Beach.
Evenings may be spent at the cottage in the long drawing room with its woodstove or in the intimate sitting room with TV, or easily walk or drive to Laugharne to visit a local pub.
Your hosts, Jackie and Melissa Watson, offer you a warm and personalised holiday geared to your requirements and preferences. Hills Farm can provide a hands-on approach to let you experience many aspects of horse care, or you may simply enjoy your daily rides. Regardless of your choice, the focus is on fun and enjoyment.
Your visit features:
- Accommodation in our two hundred year old farmhouse, in single, twin or double rooms (no single supplement).
- Delicious home cooked meals and all drinks, using local and organic produce as much as possible.
- Daily hacks through the lovely Wales countryside with stunning views, along quiet roads and tracks, over open fields, through forests and on miles of beach.
- Riding lessons as arranged in flatwork or jumping from qualified, sympathetic and experienced instructors.
- A wide range of alternative activities for non-riders and for non-riding days in the historic township of Laugharne and surrounding areas.